Thursday, October 08, 2009

The tragic end of a cooking experiment

My mamma prepared a special dish on monday evening. It was so tasty and I thought about trying it at No.77. Oh I forgot...you guys don't know about the great No.77 at bangalore. Its the place where we are staying, the BTM MALLUS. Anyway I told Mr. stuky that I am going to try it. He agreed and started preparing parathas. He is best at it. I started preparing my dish. Everything was smooth till I have mixed the coconut powder in it. I have tasted the dish just after mixing the coconut. It was not so good. so I have decided to add some more chicken masala. Then I added the last ingredient;four eggs into it . That made it really pathetic. What to do, It was not my day. I called Mr. metro and he came and tasted it. I still remember the expression in his face while he tasted the dish. Too much coconut and egg spoiled my dish. But I still believe in failures...!! they are the stepping stones to success...!

4 comments:

S A J I T H said...

This blog concept I fear, is more pathetic than the so called dish the other day. Juz kidding.

To be honest the dish was not that bad*.

Cheers & keep bloggin


(*That praising doesnt mean that it should be tried again,lol)

SP said...

njan ilathadinte kurave kanaan patunnunde :)

Sunil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunil said...

Hail Edison! No matter hw mny failures, #77 never shys away frm xperiments.